Springs Valley Kindergarten Round-Up dates and times for 2023-2024 School Year are
March 14, 8 a.m. — 12:30 p.m. (Tuesday), and March 15, 8 a.m. — 12:30 p.m. (Wednesday).
Guardians/Parents must bring the following to your appointment:
- Enrollment forms
- Immunization shot records
- Birth certificate
- Court Papers (if applicable)
- Proof of Residency — Provide a verifiable address in the parent/guardian’s name. Documentation should be dated within the last 60 days, be clearly identifiable and readable on the document. You can black out any sensitive information. Examples include: Utility bill, Telephone bill, Tax return, Bank statement.
- Physical Exam form: Exam within the last 6 months
- Dental Exam form
- Mortgage statement Rental/lease agreement
- Medical bill
In March-April, free student dental screening, by appointment only, at Cave & Cave Dentistry, 812-936-2929. Exam within the last 6 months
- Eye Exam form: Free eye screening if uninsured, if insured they will bill your insurance at Valley Eye Care, 812-936-5222. Month of May only. Exam within the last 6 months
Exam forms are available in the Elementary office prior to round-up and will also be available during round-up.
At the Round Up appointment your child should also wear tennis shoes
Hearing and Speech & Language screenings will be conducted the day of your appointment. If at all possible, please avoid bringing smaller children.
Masks are highly encouraged to be worn by anyone entering the elementary school building. We will provide the specific location to check in for your appointment at a later date.
Please call the Elementary office at 812-936-4820 if you have any questions.